Mecca ‘Antony Costa Week 1 Quiz Social Media Competition’
1. Mecca Bingo ‘Antony Costa Quiz Week 1 Competition’ (the “Promotion”) is run by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Company Number 1480) whose registered office is at La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at email@example.com or 0800 083 1988 from within the UK or +44 8000831988 from outside the UK.
2. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (we advise you to look them up).
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
4. Players must be 18 + and live in the United Kingdom and must also register or have a registered account at Meccabingo.com (the “Website”) in order to take part in the Promotion.
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
6. The Promotion is only open to players legitimately registered and whose identity, age and residency have been verified with the Website and fulfil the rest of the Website Terms and Conditions.
7. The live quiz competition (“Competition”) will take place between 6.00pm and 6.30pm on Thursday 26th November 2020 (“Competition Period”).
8. The Competition will take place on the Promoter’s Facebook page (facebook.com/MeccaBingo) (“Promoter’s Facebook Page”). To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, answer the questions that are read out by Antony Costa via the live stream. ‘Entrants must also, during the Competition Period ‘like’ the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
9. Entries into each question of the Competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry per question, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
10. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
11. Spot prizes will be awarded through random allocation during the Competition Period.
12. There will be ten (10) winners of the Competition. Each winner will win one prize as described in paragraph 13 below. The winners of the Competition will be selected at random, by the Social Media Team, from all valid and correct entries into the Draw.
13. There are 10 prizes to be won in the Competition The prizes are:
- Question 1: 1 x £25 Bingo Bonus
- Question 2: 1 x £40 Sainsburys Voucher (e-voucher)
- Question 3: 1 x £25 Bingo Bonus
- Question 4: 1 x £40 Sainsburys Voucher (e-voucher)
- Question 5: 1 x £25 Bingo Bonus
- Question 6: 1 x £40 Sainsburys Voucher (e- voucher)
- Question 7: 1 x £25 Bingo Bonus
- Question 8: 1 x £40 Sainsburys Voucher (e- voucher)
- Question 9: £25 Bingo Bonus
- Question 10: £40 Asda Voucher (e-voucher)
- The winners of the Competition and the prizes they have won will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Page on Friday 27th November 2020 via a comment on each winner’s entry post. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their Facebook username and winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
- The winners will not be contacted directly by the Promoter to confirm that they have won. In order to claim their prize, the winners will be required to check the announcement referred to in paragraph 14 and must each send a private message to Meccabingo.com Facebook page within 5 days of that announcement. In that message l, the winner must provide for themselves:
- full name and phone number;
- Email address
- photographic proof of age, identity and residence
- Meccabingo.com Username
- The Bonus funds can take up to 72 hours to be credited and are valid for seven days after they are credited. The Bonus will cease to be valid if none of it has been used by the end of this period, and any unused Bonus (or part thereof) will be removed from your account seven days after it was credited. The Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement (the amount you need to bet in order to release your Bonus) of x1 (the “Wagering Requirement”). If part of the Bonus is used, the amount used will still be subject to that Wagering Requirement.
- By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries are will be available for public viewing on Facebook and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Facebook Page (as described in paragraph 14). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
- The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
- Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
- viruses or other malicious code;
- promotes gambling in contravention of the standards set by the Gambling Commission;
- content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
- any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
- cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 15 above within 7 days of the winners being announced,
- advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or
- is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
- All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.meccabingo.com https://www.meccabingo.com/content/privacy-policy/content/privacy-policy
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law..
- The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, the value of which is determined by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
27. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.