‘How Do You Like Yours’ Terms & Conditions
1. Mecca Bingo ‘How Do You Like Yours’ (the “Promotion”) is run by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Company Number 1480) whose registered office is at La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at email@example.com or 0800 083 1988 from within the UK or +44 8000831988 from outside the UK
2. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (we advise you to look them up).
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
4. Players must register or have a registered account at Meccabingo.com (the “Website”) in order to take part in the Promotion.
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
6. The Promotion is only open to players legitimately registered and whose identity, age and residency have been verified with the Website and fulfil the rest of the Website Terms and Conditions.
7. There are 20 codes to be used on meccabingo.com. Each code is for a 1 x £5.00 bonus, redeemable at Meccabingo.com. The codes are chosen by random generator at the end of the promotion period which runs from 21 September 2020 to 11:59pm on 25th October 2020.
8. The Bonus funds are valid for seven days after they are credited. The Bonus will cease to be valid if none of it has been used by the end of this period, and any unused Bonus (or part thereof) will be removed from your account seven days after it was credited. The Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement (the amount you need to bet in order to release your Bonus) of x1 (the “Wagering Requirement”). If part of the Bonus is used, the amount used will still be subject to that Wagering Requirement.
9. The Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promoter offer.
10. All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.meccabingo.com https://www.meccabingo.com/content/privacy-policy/content/privacy-policy
11. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for a Bonus delayed in transmission.
13. The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or to vary the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
15. The bonus is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
16. Players whose Website accounts have been closed or suspended or who are found to have multiple accounts during or after the Promotion will lose entitlement to their Bonus and any winnings as a result of using that Bonus.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any eligibility to a Bonus. If a player is not eligible or there is a breach of these rules, or fraud or abuse of the Promotion is suspected, the Promoter may refuse to process and/or void any Bonus.
18. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any Bonus that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.