Mecca ‘Catch The Cash Hourly’ Social Media Competition
1. Mecca Bingo ‘Catch The Cash Hourly Wheel Social Media Competition’ (the “Promotion”) is run by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Company Number 1480) whose registered office is at La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at email@example.com or 0800 083 1988 from within the UK or +44 8000831988 from outside the UK.
2. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (we advise you to look them up).
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
4. Players must register or have a registered account at Meccabingo.com (the “Website”) in order to take part in the Promotion.
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
6. The Promotion is only open to players legitimately registered and whose identity, age and residency have been verified with the Website and fulfil the rest of the Website Terms and Conditions.
7. The Competitions will take place between:
· Competition 1 – 17.00pm and 17.59pm on Friday 27th November 2020
· Competition 2 - 18.00pm and 18.59pm on Friday 27th November 2020
· Competition 3 – 19.00pm and 19.59pm on Friday 27th November 2020
· Competition 4 – 20.00pm and 20.59pm on Friday 27th November 2020
· Competition 5 – 21.00pm and 21.59pm on Friday 27th November 2020
8. The Competitions will take place on the Promoter’s Facebook page (facebook.com/MeccaBingo) (“Promoter’s Facebook Page”). To enter the Competitions, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, screenshot and comment with picture of the wheel with arrow pointing at bonus prize. Entrants must also, during the Competition Period ‘like’ the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
9. Entries into each competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry per competition, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
10. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
11. Once the Competition Periods end, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place after the Competition Periods end.
12. There will be one (1) winner of each Competition. Each winner will win one prize as described in paragraph 13 below. The winner of the Competition will be the first entrant selected at random, by the Social Media Team, from all valid and correct entries into the Draw.
13. There is 1 prize to be won in each competition. The prizes consist of
· Competition 1:
· Competition 2:
· Competition 3:
· Competition 4:
· Competition 5:
13. Redeemable at Meccabingo.com. The Bonus funds are valid for seven days after they are credited. The Bonus will cease to be valid if none of it has been used by the end of this period, and any unused Bonus (or part thereof) will be removed from your account seven days after it was credited. The Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement (the amount you need to bet in order to release your Bonus) of x1 (the “Wagering Requirement”). If part of the Bonus is used, the amount used will still be subject to that Wagering Requirement.
14. The winners of the Competitions and the prizes they have won will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Page on the same day – Friday 27th November 2020 – via a comment on each winner’s entry post. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their Facebook username and winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
15. The winners will not be contacted directly by the Promoter to confirm that they have won. In order to claim their prize, the winners will be required to check the announcement referred to in paragraph 14 and must each send an email to the Promoter’s social media team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of that announcement. In that email, the winner must provide for themselves:
a. full name and phone number;
b. photographic proof of age, identity and residence
c. Meccabingo.com Username
16. By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries are will be available for public viewing on Facebook and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Facebook Page (as described in paragraph 14). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
17. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any Bonus that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
18. Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
a. viruses or other malicious code;
b. promotes gambling in contravention of the standards set by the Gambling Commission;
c. content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
d. any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
19. The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
a. cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 15 above within 7 days of the winners being announced,
b. advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or
c. is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
20. The Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promoter offer.
21. All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.meccabingo.comhttps://www.meccabingo.com/content/privacy-policy/content/privacy-policy
22. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for a Bonus delayed in transmission.
24. The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
26. The bonus is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
27. Players whose Website accounts have been closed or suspended or who are found to have multiple accounts during or after the Promotion will lose entitlement to their Bonus and any winnings as a result of using that Bonus.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any eligibility to a Bonus. If a player is not eligible or there is a breach of these rules, or fraud or abuse of the Promotion is suspected, the Promoter may refuse to process and/or void any Bonus.
29. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any Bonus that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.