1. ‘Mecca Me Over Competition’ (the “Promotion”) is run by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Company Number 1480) whose registered office is at La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at email@example.com or 0800 083 1988 from within the UK or +44 8000831988 from outside the UK.
2. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (we advise you to look them up).
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
4. Players must be 18 + and live in the United Kingdom to take part
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
6. The Competitions will take place between 12:00pm and 23:59pm on Wednesday 16th December 2020.
7.The Competitions will take place on the Promoter’s Facebook page (facebook.com/MeccaBingo) (“Promoter’s Facebook Page”). To enter the Competitions, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, ‘guess the name of the celebrity fashion stylist who will be giving you and your partner a makeover’ Entrants must also, during the Competition Period ‘like’ the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
8.Entries into each competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry per competition, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
9. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
10. Once the Competition Periods end, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place after the Competition Periods end.
11. There will be one winner of the Competition. The winner of the Competition will be the first (1) entrant selected at random, by the Social Media Team, from all valid and correct entries into the Draw.
Friday Night Live prizes – Mecca Me Over
- The Mecca Me Over prize, will consist of one nights stay in London for two, and a makeover including a fashion shoot, hair & make up and an outfit to take home with them.
- Travel will not be included as part of the prize.
- The Mecca Me Over prize will be hosted by a celebrity fashion expert and a production team will be present. The day will be filmed and before and after shots will be provided. This footage will be used on the website, and the Mecca Bingo social media pages.
- By attending the ‘Mecca Me Over’ day, winners will be agreeing to being filmed and photographed for the website.
- Included in the prize: 1 x night for two in a hotel in London including breakfast, lunch and drinks at the fashion shoot. 1 x outfit to take home and hair and makeup by professional stylists. The hotel will be booked on behalf of the winner(s) and the details confirmed by a representative of Meccabingo.com
- Winner(s) of this prize will need to confirm in advance of any particular dietary requirements.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. Winners who don’t want to take advantage of the prize can gift the prize to a friend/relative or another meccabingo.com customer.
13.The winners of the Competitions and the prizes they have won will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook Page on Thursday 17th December 2020 via a comment on each winner’s entry post. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their Facebook username and winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
- The winners will not be contacted directly by the Promoter to confirm that they have won. In order to claim their prize.
- By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries are will be available for public viewing on Facebook and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Facebook Page (as described in paragraph 14). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
- The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
- Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
- viruses or other malicious code;
- promotes gambling in contravention of the standards set by the Gambling Commission;
- content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
- any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
18.The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
- cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 15 above within 7 days of the winners being announced
- advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
- All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.meccabingo.com https://www.meccabingo.com/content/privacy-policy/content/privacy-policy
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law..
- The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, the value of which is determined by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
25. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
26. By participating in this Competition you agree to the Promoter using any content you submit on all of its social media channels. If you do not want such content to be made available, please advise the Promoter.