‘April Horoscope Competition’ Terms & Conditions
1. Mecca Bingo ‘April Horoscope Competition’ (the “Promotion”) is run by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Company Number 1480) whose registered office is at La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 083 1988 from within the UK or +44 8000831988 from outside the UK.
2. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, however Facebook users are subject to the Facebook ‘Terms of Service’ (we advise you to look them up).
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
4. Players must be 18 + and live in the United Kingdom to take part
5. Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter.
6. The Competition will take place between 11:30am on Monday 19th April 2021 until 23:59 Sunday 25th April 2021.
7. The Competition will take place on the Promoter’s Blog Page (Your Horoscopes with Sally Morgan 19 – 25 April – Mecca Blog – The Home of Online Bingo (meccabingo.com). To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, enter their name, e-mail address, and reason that they should win a personalised reading into the fields at the bottom of the blog page.
8. Entries into each competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry per competition, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
9. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
10. Once the Competition Periods end, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place after the Competition Periods end.
11. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition. The winner of the Competition will be the first entrant selected at random, by the Social Media Team, from all valid and correct entries into the Draw.
12. There is one (1) prize to be won in the competition. The prize consists of:
- 1 personalised reading from Sally Morgan.
13. The winner of the Competition will be chosen and contacted by e-mail on Monday 26th April 2021. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
14. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
15. Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
- viruses or other malicious code; promotes gambling in contravention of the standards set by the Gambling Commission;
- Content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- or any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
16. The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
- cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 15 above within 7 days of the winners being announced.
- advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize;
- is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
17. All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.meccabingo.com https://www.meccabingo.com/content/privacy-policy/content/privacy-policy
18. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook Page or website is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law..
20. The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook Page.
22. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, the value of which is determined by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
23. The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Promotion, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Promotion and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
24. .By participating in this Competition you agree to the Promoter using any content you submit on all of its social media channels. If you do not want such content to be made available, please advise the Promoter.