As we come to the end of another week, it’s time to plan a tasty treat for the weekend. This recipe is super easy, so refreshing and involves absolutely no baking or cooking. Now what could be better than that?!
This is a fantastically simple but delicious dessert and would be great for a weekend activity to do with the kids too. Be warned, it’s so good you may not want to share it with them though!
Check out the ingredients you’ll need and the instructions below to recreate this dish from our very own Chat Host Hope.
Chat Host Hope’s Peppermint Crisp Fridge TartCourse: DessertCuisine: indulgentDifficulty: Easy
1 can Caramel condensed milk (tinned caramel)
500 (2 cups) ml Whipping cream
1-3 Peppermint Crisp bar
1 packet Tennis biscuits (shortbread cookies)
- Beat the cream until stiff.
- Fold in the condensed milk.
- Put a layer of caramel on each tennis biscuit and layer in a greased dish.
- Pour in the filling and grate the Pepermintcrisp chocolate over the filling.
- Repeat layers ending with the filling as last layer.
- Grate a little chocolate over the top or crushed biscuits.
- Leave in fridge for 2 hours before serving.
Please do let us know what you think of this recipe and we can’t wait for you to share your own photos and attempts in the comments below!