‘Mothering Monday’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Mecca Bingo ‘Mothering Monday’ Blog Competition’ (the “Competition”) is run by Rank Digital Gaming (Alderney) Limited (Company Number 1480) whose registered office is at La Corvee House, La Corvee, Alderney, Channel Islands, GY9 3TQ (the “Promoter”). We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 083 1988 from within the UK or +44 8000831988 from outside the UK or write to us at Customer Services, Mecca Bingo, PO Box 4933, Maidenhead SL60 1WL.
2. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
- To enter the competition, you must complete the Mothering Monday form at https://blog.meccabingo.com/mothering-monday.
- Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Competition, are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition is only open to entrants who are age 18 and over, based in the United Kingdom and who fulfil the rest of the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Any customer who is self-excluded from Mecca Bingo or has a suspended membership (for whatever reason) is not permitted to participate in the Competition.
- The Competition will take place between 09:00 30th August 2021 and 23:59 13th September 2021 (“Competition Period”).
- The Competition will take place on the Promoter’s blog and may be featured on the Promoter’s social media channels (blog.meccabingo.com and/or www.facebook.com/meccabingo) (“Promoter’s Blog and Promoter’s Social Media Channels”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period, take the action denoted in clause 3.
- Entries into each competition are limited to one per person. If an entrant submits more than one entry per competition, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- Once the Competition Period ends, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place after the Competition Period ends.
- There will be 1 winner in the Competition. The winner will win one prize as described in paragraph 12 below. The winner of the Competition will be selected at random, by the Promoter’s Blog Team, from all valid and correct entries into the Draw. In addition, all entrants will receive a voucher code as described in paragraph 12 below.
- There is 1 prize to be won in the Competition. The prize consists of 1 x VIP experience at a Mecca Bingo club of your choice to include: main game, starter, main course and dessert, plus a drink per person (including alcohol) for two people (“the Prize”). All entrants will also receive a voucher code to bring a friend to a bingo hall of your choice for free. The spend of the winner will be matched for the accompanying friend on Main Game bingo tickets,up to a maximum of £15.
- The winner of the Competition will be contacted by email with full details of the prize they have won within 48 hours of the relevant Competition ending. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their first name and winning entry or story may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Blog and Social Media Channels.
Within 7 days of being contacted, before the prize is awarded, the winner must provide for themselves:
a. full name and postal address
b. photographic proof of age, identity and residence
- By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries are will be available for public viewing on Facebook and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Facebook Page (as described in paragraph 13). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
- The Promoter may at any point before, during or after the Competition, ask for valid proof of identity, such as a passport to verify a player’s identity, age and residency. If a player is unable to produce such documents that player will automatically be excluded from the Competition and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation.
- Entrants must not submit an entry which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
c. viruses or other malicious code;
d. promotes gambling in contravention of the standards set by the Gambling Commission;
e. content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
f. any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
g. cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 15 above within 7 days of being contacted,
h. advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or
i. is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
- All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.meccabingo.com/privacy-policy.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Blog is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for a Prize delayed in transmission.
- The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Blog and Promoter’s Social Media Channels.
- The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary.